The ESP32-WROOM-32UE is a general-purpose Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module, powerful and versatile. It can be used in low-power sensor networks and demanding tasks such as speech encoding, audio streaming, and MP3 decoding.
ESP32-WROOM-32UE adopts IPEX antenna and is configured with 4MB SPI flash
• Built-in ESP32-D0WD-V3 chip, Xtensa® dual-core 32Bit LX6 microprocessor supporting clock frequencies up to 240 MHzRate
• 448 KB ROM
• 520 KB SRAM
• 16 KB RTC SRAM
• 802.11n data rates up to 150 Mbps
• Supports A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation
• Supports 0.4 µs guard interval
• Working channel center frequency range: 2412 ~ 2484 MHz
• Bluetooth V4.2 BR/EDR and Bluetooth LE standards
• Class-1, class-2 and class-3 transmitters
• CVSD and SBC
• Module interface: SD card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, Motor PWM, I2S, IR, Pulse Counter, GPIO, capacitive touch sensor, ADC, DAC, etc.
• Operating voltage/supply voltage: 3.0 ~ 3.6 V
• Recommended operating temperature range: –40 ~ 85 °C
ESP32 has 5 strapping pins
The ESP32-D0WDQ6 contains two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 MCUs. On-chip storage includes:
• 448 KB of ROM for program startup and kernel function calls
• 520 KB on-chip SRAM for data and instruction storage
• RTC fast memory, which is 8 KB of SRAM, can be used for data storage and by the main CPU when the RTC starts up in Deep-sleep mode access.
• RTC slow memory, which is 8 KB of SRAM, can be accessed by the coprocessor in Deep-sleep mode.
• 1 Kbit of eFuse, of which 256 bits are dedicated to the system (MAC address and chip settings); the remaining 768 bits are reserved for user programs, which include flash encryption and chip ID.
Compatible with BTT SKR 3, SKR 3 EZ, SKR 2, Octopus, and Octopus Pro Boards.
I was thinking about a wireless solution and when I found this accessory for the motherboard, it was a great choice. Easy to install and use.