BIGTREETECH Octopus MAX EZ, a 32-bit motherboard, is an upgraded version of Octopus Pro developed by the 3D printing team of Shenzhen Big Tree Technology Co., Ltd. Its self-developed stepper motor sockets enhance safety and user experience, and it adds a series of features that Octopus Pro does not have, greatly enhancing its DIY capabilities.
1. 32-bit 550 MHz ARM Cortex-M7 series STM32H723ZET6 MCU
2. Onboard BOOT button to enable DFU mode to update the bootloader
3. The thermistor circuit is protected to prevent MCU damage from shorted heated bed and heater cartridge connections
4. Selectable voltage (24V, 12V, 5V) for CNC fan, no more need for external stepdown
thus preventing board damage from user error
5. Upgraded with eFuse protection, which response faster with strong protection,
effectively protecting the motherboard from being damaged caused by short circuits,
over-current, electric spark, etc.
6. MCU firmware can be upgraded via SD card, or use DFU via Klipper's make flash
7. 10 EZ driver sockets, working with the pinless driver, safer to use; Onboard SPI and
UART, can be used by simply setting in the firmware, no need for a jumper
8. Support power loss recovery, filament runout sensor, CAN, auto power-off, BL Touch, RGB, etc
9. Replaceable fuse for easy maintenance
10. 3 x 4 pins fan ports, also for connecting the water cooling system
11. Onboard proximity switch port, supports NPN and PNP types, 24V, 12V, and 5V voltage selectable
12. Onboard SPI interface for connecting acceleration sensor to enable Klipper's input shaping
Got this to replace the one I accidentally fried while upgrading my Chiron.
10 stepper drivers lets me connect all the stock parts, add 3 new extruders and still have 2 free ports for either a laser or an additional 2 extruders.
I’m quite happy that it has all the pinouts listed to use with Klipper as it made it easy to wire up and configure. Even the mini12864 works.
Only problem I had was that I enabled the diagnostics on the z-axes and couldn’t get the stock optical endstops to work until I disabled it. One or the other.
It’s a great board that could be made better with the option for standard stepper drivers instead of the EZ ones. (Or as well as)
Overall pleased with the board. However the driver chips are really hard to get out. I managed to damage a socket. Don't apply any side force if you remove them.
This board has such comprehensive features. It is just what I have been looking for! Thank you Bigtree
Tronxy x5sa, SS slicer 200mm/s. board arrived well packaged along with h2 v2s and a microprobe. All connected easily and without issue. Powered the board up and installed klipper. The board has plenty of spare ports for adding extra z steppers or a second tool head. Had to use a mosfet for a larger 15a board so a larger inbuilt one would top the board off perfectly. Biqu has been my go to for printer parts and haven't let me down with customer service or fast delivery. Thanks.
This is my second Octo EZ Max - I love this 10 port board and I love the EZ drivers!
Discount Code FAQ
1. How do I use the discount code?
Copy the discount code from the product page,and then apply the discount code at check out.
2. Can I redeem multiple discount codes?
No. Discount codes cannot be combined. Only one code can be applied per order.
3. Why is my discount code invalid?
1）The discount code is not applicable to the specific items you want to buy
2)The discount code wasn't entered correctly
3) The discount code has expired
4) The discount code is not from BIQU store
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Viewed Products
Fast, Free shipping on orders over USD $49
180-Days Hassle-Free Warranty
We accept credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay
Lifetime Customer Support
Live Chat or Email
Subscribe to get the latest special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals from BIQU.