BIGTREETECH SKR 3 EZ V1.0 motherboard is a 32-bit 3D printer motherboard updated by the team of Shenzhen Biqu Technology Co., Ltd. for our EZ series drivers on the basis of SKR 3. It is compatible with both the EZ series driver and the series of TMC drivers.
1. Using 32-bit ARM Cortex-M7 series STM32H723VIT6 main control chip with a main frequency of 480MHz, the performance has greatly improved.
2. The power chip adopts TPS5450-5A, which supports DC12/24V power input. The output current of the chip is up to 5A, and the peak value can reach 6A, which perfectly supports the power supply of Raspberry Pi.
3. Supports functions such as resume printing, Filament Runout Detection, Completed Shutdown, BLTouch, RGB Lights, etc.
4. The motherboard reserves the BOOT button, users can update the motherboard boot program through DFU.
5. Increase the protection circuit of the thermistor part to avoid the burning of the main control chip due to leakage of the heated bed or heating rod.
6. Support all versions of our company's serial screen, SPI screen and LCD screen.
7. Upgrade the configuration firmware through an SD card, the operation is simple, convenient and efficient.
8. On-board DIAG function pins can be used by simply plugging and unplugging the jumper cap.
9. High-performance MOSFETs are used to reduce heat generation.
10. Adopt a replaceable fuse for easy replacement.
11. WIFI module (ESP-12S, ESP-07, ESP32) general interface.
12. Two types of drive sockets are used, which are compatible with our EZ series drive modules and TMC series drive modules.
1. More EZ drivers (EZ2209, EZ5160, EZ2208, EZ2225,EZ2226, EZ6609,EZ-Driver Connector...)
2. The SKR 3 EZ couldn't work with TFT35 SPI V2.1, but it can work with TFT serials screen and mini12864.
Easy to fit and configure, massively improved the capabilities of my printer, highly recommended
It's a great board, the EZ steppers are nice and practical.
It works like a charm.
The board is stable, anyways it quite big and if you need to made an adapter to mount it on existing old board you will need some more height. I am using with Ender-6 it quite fit, the board attached to the bottom lid but it is still able to install. I also very happy to install on ender-6, it working well.
No duck is disappointing
I'm very happy of this board. It works flowlessly and TMC2209 drivers are amzing. I'm using the board with 24V power supply. Configuring Marlin was simple enough with the help of the manual. I had only a small issue at first: no communication with the board You need to enable all three serial ports! Flashing the firmware with the SD card is very easy.
Discount Code FAQ
1. How do I use the discount code?
Copy the discount code from the product page,and then apply the discount code at check out.
2. Can I redeem multiple discount codes?
No. Discount codes cannot be combined. Only one code can be applied per order.
3. Why is my discount code invalid?
1）The discount code is not applicable to the specific items you want to buy
2)The discount code wasn't entered correctly
3) The discount code has expired
4) The discount code is not from BIQU store
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Viewed Products
Fast, Free shipping on orders over USD $49
180-Days Hassle-Free Warranty
We accept credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay
Lifetime Customer Support
Live Chat or Email
Subscribe to get the latest special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals from BIQU.