Product Name: GATES-LL-2GT Timing Belt
2. The tooth surface of the belt is made up of specially treated tooth cloth.
3. The belt and the pulley have better meshing effects, low vibration, and smoother transmission.
4. It can effectively reduce the dust on the tooth surface during transmission and prolong the life of the belt.
1. Accurate roundness tooth shape, ensuring accurate positioning and quiet and efficient transmission.
2. Anti-wear nylon tooth surface for better protection of the tooth joint and extended service life.
3. Proportion fiber rope ensures high strength, excellent flexibility, and high tensile resistance.
4. Neoprene effectively protects it from dirt, grease, and moisture.
5. High-strength structural design, anti-extension, and anti-jumping, make the transmission more stable.
1. Pay attention to the clean surface of the product, the belt is not twisted and deformed, and the teeth are full.
2. The product of the synchronous belt shall be strictly zigzag to avoid damage to the material of the skeleton and affect the strength of the belt.
3. The timing belt must be strictly prohibited from scratching to avoid early damage to the belt.
4. The timing belt should avoid contact with chemicals (especially strong oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid).
5. Keep the synchronous belt away from oil and water contact for a long time.
6. When replacing the timing belt, the tension of the belt must be minimized before it can be taken out. It is strictly forbidden to use non-professional tools to squat down under tension.