BIGTREETECH Octopus MAX EZ, a 32-bit motherboard, is an upgraded version of Octopus Pro developed by the 3D printing team of Shenzhen Big Tree Technology Co., Ltd. Its self-developed stepper motor sockets enhance safety and user experience, and it adds a series of features that Octopus Pro does not have, greatly enhancing its DIY capabilities.
1. 32-bit 550 MHz ARM Cortex-M7 series STM32H723ZET6 MCU
2. Onboard BOOT button to enable DFU mode to update the bootloader
3. The thermistor circuit is protected to prevent MCU damage from shorted heated bed and heater cartridge connections
4. Selectable voltage (24V, 12V, 5V) for CNC fan, no more need for external stepdown
thus preventing board damage from user error
5. Upgraded with eFuse protection, which response faster with strong protection,
effectively protecting the motherboard from being damaged caused by short circuits,
over-current, electric spark, etc.
6. MCU firmware can be upgraded via SD card, or use DFU via Klipper's make flash
7. 10 EZ driver sockets, working with the pinless driver, safer to use; Onboard SPI and
UART, can be used by simply setting in the firmware, no need for a jumper
8. Support power loss recovery, filament runout sensor, CAN, auto power-off, BL Touch, RGB, etc
9. Replaceable fuse for easy maintenance
10. 3 x 4 pins fan ports, also for connecting the water cooling system
11. Onboard proximity switch port, supports NPN and PNP types, 24V, 12V, and 5V voltage selectable
12. Onboard SPI interface for connecting acceleration sensor to enable Klipper's input shaping
This is my second Octo EZ Max - I love this 10 port board and I love the EZ drivers!
All shipment was here so quickly... I can't test now, but I think that will cover all my spectatives
Love using BTT products. Easy, well documented and well supported.
As a platform to build any printer you want, this board is perfect. Really easy to setup and get running. I'm using it with Klipper and the EZ2209 drivers and it has been silent and flawless so far. Looking forward to all of the upgrades I can now make!
Discount Code FAQ
1. How do I use the discount code?
Copy the discount code from the product page,and then apply the discount code at check out.
2. Can I redeem multiple discount codes?
No. Discount codes cannot be combined. Only one code can be applied per order.
3. Why is my discount code invalid?
1）The discount code is not applicable to the specific items you want to buy
2)The discount code wasn't entered correctly
3) The discount code has expired
4) The discount code is not from BIQU store
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Viewed Products
Fast, Free shipping on orders over USD $49
180-Days Hassle-Free Warranty
We accept credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay
Lifetime Customer Support
Live Chat or Email
Subscribe to get the latest special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals from BIQU.