Single item: Only Ramps 1.6 Plus
Set 1: Ramps 1.6 Plus + 4pcs TMC2209
Set 2: Ramps 1.6 Plus + 4pcs TMC2208
Set 3: Ramps 1.6 Plus + 4pcs A4988
1. The BIGTREETECH Ramps 1.6 plus is mainly a new adapter ramps board for the upgrade of the old Ramps 1.6 driver using the SPI working mode wiring complex problem.
2. The BIGTREETECH Ramps 1.6 plus uses the SPI mode of operation, which can be achieved simply by plugging and unplugging the jumper cap. It not only saves the complicated wiring process but also saves the cost of external wiring, which is economical and practical.
1. The PCB has a built-in selection terminal for driving the SPI working mode and is compatible with STEP/DIR and SPI modes.
2. The parts of the power and heat bed using the 30A high current terminal, which can largely avoid the burning terminal situations.
3. It is more clear to connect the wire after updating a new top overlay and bottom overlay.
4. Adding the reset expansion interface， It is convenient for users to extend the reset button.
5. X, Y, Z, E0, and E1 all use parallel dual motor interface, so that the board can use for more types of machines.
6, Using a combination of color pin and row connector, effectively distinguishing each function interface, beautiful and practical.
Driver SPI and STEP/DIR working model Selection
SPI working model
When using driver SPI model : connect 1 and 11,2 and 12, 3 and 5 ,4and 6 respectively, using four pcs 13 (short circuit caps).
SPI is the serial bus mode of operation, where 1 connection 11 is MOSI, 2 connection 12 is SCK, 3 connection 5 is CSN, and 4 connection 6 is MISO; ( Corresponding picture indication).
SPI working model
Figure 11, 12 and 5 respectively represent MS1, MS2 and MS3 of STEP/DIR mode (subdivided selection end),8, 9 and 10 are all VCC (high level); Take the LV8729 driver as an example. Connect 5 (MS3) and 8 (high level) by using a 13 (short-circuit cap). The driver works in STEP/DIR mode and it is 16 subdivisions.
Note: The interpolation of MS1, MS2, MS3 and 8, 9, 10 in STEP/DIR mode is selected according to different subdivisions of different drivers.
Only A4988 is special, so you need to solder it as shown in our picture. What's more, according to the form of the subdivision, the jumper of the black part should change to plug on the white part.
As shown in the figures below, when you use Ramps 1.6 Plus with A4988. Please solder the "SLEEP(SLP)" and "RESET(RST)" together. Thank you！