Brand Name: BIQU
Model Number: HT-NTC100K
Product Name: HT-NTC100K Thermistor Temperature Sensor
Size : HT-NTC100K
Length of cable: 1M &2M
Temperature measurement head size: 15mm
Model: HT-NTC100K thermistor temperature sensor components,which have 1M & 2M cable.
Specifications: Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC) Thermistor
Temperature measurement head size: 3 * 15mm
Thermistor temperature measurement is stable. The temperature measurement of the upgraded HT-NTC100K can be up to 350 degrees, can effectively replace the K-type thermocouple.
It helps much to solve the issues of strict requirements of K-type thermocouple wiring, and the line is long which is susceptible to get external interference and result in temperature fluctuation that can affect the printing quality.
The improvements compared to the other temperature resistance in the market.
1. Upgrade from the original ordinary temperature probe directly exposed temperature measurement to resistance package temperature measurement. Temperature measurement head cylinder diameter 3mm, length 15mm, can be used with the heating block that support the thermocouple.
2. The temperature measurement range is increased from -50 ℃~ +250℃ to -50 ℃ ~ +350 ℃. It helps a lot to print high-temperature filament, can replace the original K-type thermocouple temperature. If need to print high-temperature filament, the HT-NTC100K thermistors are highly recommended.
3. The new version of HT-NTC100K temperature measuring thermistor adopts 304 stainless steel, with the internal temperature package to ensure the maximum service life with precision temperature measurement.
4. HT-NTC100K thermistor adopts white high-temperature cord, can bear higher temperature. And for customers' convenience, the wires adopts line connection, the customer can tear the wires depends on their application. The high temperature line is double thicker than others in the market, not easy to break off.
5. Can be used with the new version of the heater (the new heater can heat up to 350 degrees).
Always great prices and service but using Evri yo deliver wasn't great at all but now using Royal mail its all great 👍 👌
I bought this with the H2 Lite on your recommendation, but there is no obvious way to attach it to the H2 Lite. Am I to put it along side the hot end and wrap it in Kapton tape? And advise would be great! It should be a decent upgrade.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. If you have any using problems, please “”submit a ticket“” from BIQU Equipment, and choose it from the site map. The professional technical personnel will soon settle down your confusion. Here is the link.
Have a nice day!
I’ve been building a printer with a 410x410x450mm build volume and the Biqu H2 extruder setup and needed longer leads than usual. These fit the bill and left me about 50mm of extra wire. Temperature measurement is very accurate and it doesn’t seem to fluctuate any. The wires are very rugged so it should last a very long time.